Is it just me or how is it almost Christmas?
And more importantly, where did the year go?
On the plus side, it’s now officially the countdown to Christmas! This year I said I’d make the majority of my Christmas presents…so I better get cracking. This next month is going to pass me by in a mulled-wine filehaze.
Time to get into the good stuff and delve into my favorites of the month…
1) Sweaty Betty, Long Sleeve Workout Top: Has anyone noticed how bitterly cold is it out at the moment? I feel like the wind goes right through me. This top has solved that, it’s snug yet breathable, plus it’s incredibly flattering.
2) Borderfields, Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil: I can’t stop cooking with this and it adds an amazing nutty flavour to my food, AND it has just half the saturated fat of olive oil.
3) Twinings, Chai Spiced Tea: Since heading to Dishoom I can’t get enough of Chai Tea and this tea from Twinings means I can easily recreate it at work. It’s bold and spicy, and incredibly difficult to resist a second cup.
4) Gillette Fusion, ProSheild Chill: Yes, I am well aware this is a men’s product – but I have sworn by my ProGlide razor since I started shaving. I recently made with switch over and I’m not regretting it. I love it – it lubricates both before and after, which is perfect for my incredibly sensitive skin.
5) The Magician’s Guild, Trudi Canavan: I read fantasy a lot, and love the part of a fantasy book where you buy into the world – that moment when it feels familiar (as you understand the magical world) and unfamiliar (because hey, magic actually doesn’t exist). The book starts off with slum’s ‘dwell’ Sonea discovering that she has magical powers after throwing a rock at a magician’s head. Hilariously, she knocks him out, but also sets the Magicians chasing after her.
6) Pull&Bear, Backpack: I hardly own any handbags. I have two bags, my gym bag and this backpack. I adore it – I love the mesh feature and it’s the perfect day-to-night bag. It’s just the right size and I can actually fit my makeup bag and trainers in here no problem.
What have you been loving this month? If you wrote a monthly fave post or filmed a favorites’ video this month, make sure you pop the link below for me to check out!